Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Websites I Love

Wholesome Baby Food


Wholesomebabyfood.com is your one-stop-shop for infant food recommendations. I like it because it's very conservative in nature, so I trust they're not trying to force me to feed my infant food before they'll be ready.

This chart is awesome for infant meal planning! I have a copy hanging on my refrigerator and refer to it each week when we go grocery shopping.

Pros:
  • Printable materials (like the chart linked above)
  • Tons of information and answers to all of my questions - so far!

Cons:
  • Quite a few advertisements on the page
  • Some conflicting advice (peaches - whether to remove skin or not)
  • Not very many pictures to go along with the recipes - you can find those on my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment