Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pro Tip

Blankets in Bed



Source
(Cute baby...but not mine)
As most of you can probably relate, I am still terrified of SIDS and/or suffocation when the girlies are sleeping. However, another SIDS factor is poor air circulation, so I like to keep the fan on. Well, during the day that causes their little arms and legs to get cold. I just can't win!

Well, my brother-in-law recently recommended we start the girls out with crocheted blankets. There are holes all over the place and it's almost impossible for them to get tangled up enough to the point of being in harms way. Perfection! I still only allow blankets in their cribs during naps (day time when I'm awake and keeping an eye on them via the Foscam monitor.)

The crocheted blankets have been AWESOME! They're substantial enough to keep their skin warm but light enough that I don't have to worry about anything bad happening. And let's be real, this is Texas! We don't need anything too crazy for warmth right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment