Friday, September 13, 2013

OXO Customer Service

Fabulous!


Source
OXO is a brand I've written about previously. I purchase a lot of their products, and specific to baby items, I love their OXO Tot Baby Block Set, which I mentioned previously.

I pulled a set out of the freezer the other day to discover one of the 2-oz containers had a crack running all down the side. It was completely ruined and I had to throw it away. I purchased these from amazon.com, but sent a letter directly to OXO customer service. In less than a week, I had a response in my inbox and a free replacement piece in the mail headed my way - no questions asked - no receipt needed, no picture of the damaged product, nothing.

On a scale of 1-10, how likely am I to praise this company and recommend them to others? 20!! They're amazing. Customer service is so important to me and this experience was top notch.

What companies have you had good experiences with? Bad experiences? Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment