Saturday, August 10, 2013

Products I Love

Foscam


We have a generic baby monitor - audio only - which is great during the night. No video needed! However, during the day, like right now when I am up and don't want to be listening to white noise for two hours, I will use our video monitor only. Our Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black) isn't a baby monitoring product. The company manufactures wireless IP cameras. I can pull up the camera feed on my laptop, PC, or smartphone.

We have this model and one other
This camera hangs from the ceiling, which is great because we need a wider view to see both babies. This model (shown above) offers the following features:

  • high quality video and audio
  • wireless N connectivity
  • pan/tilt
  • remote internet viewing
  • motion detection
  • night-vision
  • embedded IR-Cut filter
  • built in network video recording system
  • smartphone compatible (Iphone, Android & Blackberry)
  • viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers
Source

Check out more products that I love here.

No comments:

Post a Comment