Friday, August 2, 2013

Amazon Mom

How to Optimize Your Subscription


As a mom of twins, you can imagine we go through a lot of diapers and wipes. With our many time constraints, we don't always make it to the grocery story as often as we'd like. Amazon Mom to the rescue!

Each month, I get a huge box of diapers and wipes (and various other things) delivered straight to my front door for a fraction of the price you'd pay at your local grocery store.

Subscription Perks
  • Amazon Prime benefits
    • Free 2-day shipping
    • Prime instant video
    • Kindle owners' lending library
  • 20% off diapers and wipes (with subscribe and save)
  • 20% off other family essential items (when ordering 5 or more items in any given month via subscribe and save)
    • If you have less than 5 items, you still get 5% off!
Learn more about Amazon Mom here.

...all of this for only $79 a year! According to my Amazon account, I've already placed 51 orders in the last 6 months. If I had paid shipping for all of this, it would have easily been well over $80. And let's not forget the 5-20% savings I get on all diapers, wipes, and household items. Hello!! This is a no-brainer, people!!

So what do I buy?

My Subscribe and Save Items
  • Pampers Baby Dry Economy Plus Pack
  • Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes
  • Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads
  • OxiClean
  • Bounce Dryer Sheets
  • Finish Jet Dry Rinse Aid
  • Whirlpool PUR Push Button Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter
  • Palmolive Ultra Baby Dish Wash Liquid (3-pack)

....basically, if I can anticipate how often I'll need an item and it's available via subscribe and save for a lower price than what I can find in the store, then I add it to my list! You just can't beat the convenience. If they had Similac formula in the appropriate quantities, that'd be on the list, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment