Friday, August 16, 2013

Products I Love

Evenflo ExerSaucer: Double Fun - Tropical


My girls started hanging out in this ExerSaucer (this exact model) when they were probably three months old. We had to stack books underneath it so they could reach the ground but they were able to spend about 5-10 minutes in it (happily).

Now, at almost 7 months, they have a blast playing with all the different toys and teething on everything they can get their hands on.


Source
On Babies R Us (online), this product only has 3.6/5 stars (12 reviews), but from what I'm reading, it sounds like user error or unrealistic expectations.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone and will definitely be passing this along to other members of my family to use with their little ones when mine grow out of it.

Now if only they made a twin ExerSaucer...

Check out more products I love here!

No comments:

Post a Comment