Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Products I Love

Glider


Our Dutailier Glider and Ottoman  are essential nursery items. I was very against purchasing a glider, as we had very little room to spare, but my husband insisted. Thank goodness for him! I can't imagine what we would have done during the colic-y months (all five of them...) without our glider.

Now, we ready our bedtime stories on the glider and drink the last bottle before bedtime while cuddling and rocking.

Source
This is not a picture of me or my family but they seem to like their glider, too.

Check out more products that I love here.

1 comment:

  1. After sitting in other chairs when we were away from home, the glider is far superior. It is the easiest on your back. The "glide" is much different than a rocking chair. It's more smooth and easier to maintain a rhythm.

    ReplyDelete